Saturday, November 10, 2007

living with my liver disease

When i was told i had liver disease, i thought my hold world was coming to an end,
witch it was.
I didn,t know what i was going to do,my wife and the rest of my family set down and talk
about it. By this time i just wanted to die, i was tired of being in the hospital all the time,
getting the build up fulid out of my chest cavity so i could breath. It wasn't fun when they
put a 8"needle in my back and belly to relieve the pressure in me. It's not to comfortable
when one lung is flat and the other one is half flat, and your heart is on your side , i wouldn't
wish this on anybody.Will be continued.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi , I know what you been true
my hubby get a heart transplant lived about 10 years and then died at 2001
he was younger 27 years old
when he get the heart,Im brazilian, anyways if you contact your doctor and ask about HGH
is a hormone, is good for clean up somethimes is good to take ..
just read about that if you want
get the book on some library and read about some day maybe if you not felling so well
this maybe help
xxoxo Bridgette...

November 17, 2007 at 11:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home