Thursday, November 15, 2007

TO ALL MY NEW FRIENDS

I just wanted to tell all of you guys thanks for visting my blog. I don't get out much any more exciept to go to the doctors,which is must of the time,i don't get to hang around with family and friends anymore like would like to,so thats when i found new friends like you guys on mybloglog it feels so good when people like you guys become my new friends ,and i will cherrish your friendship forever.
I didn't get on the computer very much because i'm such a computer dummy, but learning a little hear and there. Learning this blog thing is really a challange for me,because before my liver transplant i had trouble with poison toxins going to my brain causing me to forget something,somrtimes i forget what i'm doing,and forget how to do things on the computer from one day to the next but i'm trying to figure things out, its hard sometimes ,sometimes brain and body doesn't want to work together,LOL i'm not going to give up.
I don't want to bore you guys,will add more later. Thanks and please tell others about my blog,i could use i'll the friends i can get and make my community grow thanks again, love you guys. camaroman

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Kramer said...

Dont worry no-one will be bored. Getting all your feelings into writing is excellent. I like the fact that you just want to find friends. Great idea. I'm your friend. :)

November 28, 2007 at 3:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home