Monday, November 19, 2007

MY BETTER HALF


Ijust wanted to share a photo of my wife and i,that was taken a month and a half before we got married,this is my favorite picture,it hangs in my room. thought my members would like it,alot of differentsbetween then and now, that was the better days in our lives.Brenda had big hair back then,thats what our grandson uses to say when he little.
We were raised in california,her in bellflower, me in bell gardens,i uses to cruise at a place called harveys in downey,i was with a friend of mine,when i seen a car with two girls in it,i seen this blonde riding on passenger side and knew i was in love and itold my friend i was going to marry her,he say you don't even know her,i said ya but i'm going to, the rest is history,just thought i share that moment with you.Your friend, camaroman

14 Comments:

Blogger exQUIZZme ! said...

man, you 2 look like some movie stars in this pic! wow! great photo

November 19, 2007 at 1:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is a sweet story! I had big hair back in the 80s too, LOL, but not quite that big. In all seriousness though, that is a beautiful picture of the two of you.

November 19, 2007 at 2:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, you both look amazing. What a wonderful love story. Thank You so much for sharing. I appreciate your honestly Camaroman !

November 21, 2007 at 10:26 PM  
Blogger Allyn Paul said...

That's a nice story Camaroman. It is wonderful to see folks like you all that have a long and happy marriage.
AL

November 27, 2007 at 7:39 PM  
Blogger Kramer said...

Love that story. Almost brought tears to my eyes. Really. Thanks for sharing that.

November 28, 2007 at 3:10 PM  
Blogger CAO- Chef Azura othman said...

Thats a beautiful story and you both look perfect together..
you looked dashing and she is gorgeous!
Regards and hugs,
xxxx
Az

December 12, 2007 at 5:14 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's pretty cool =). I still have yet to find the woman I'm going to marry and I'm 26 going on 27. Who knows maybe I already know her but I don't know it yet. If there is a way for us to be young forever as humans then Im going to do what I can to find it.

April 11, 2008 at 3:47 PM  
Blogger Azure Accessories said...

Wonderful story and amazing picture...H

May 4, 2008 at 10:02 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are so sweet and your wife is so lucky to have you who cherish her from day 1 till now..

July 11, 2008 at 4:52 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Stupenda fotografia!
Ciao.

September 14, 2008 at 2:47 AM  
Blogger Medusa said...

shes beautiful.. anyway.. hey i visit all ur blog.. visit mine too.. thanx

October 13, 2008 at 9:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

woooww, you two looks like a couple of movie star. i'm really happy for you two. god bless you

November 3, 2008 at 11:55 PM  
Blogger Tikno said...

I am very impressed with your marriage. Something a little slack in the current era, especially the young generation.

December 13, 2008 at 8:21 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

(b)
yes ur really g8 who flight with nature have good health

(/b)

February 6, 2009 at 12:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home