Friday, November 23, 2007

a good friend

I want to thank a very good friend, (magdalena)she helped me when i needed help doing my blogs. One day she sent me a message asking me what i needed so i explained to her what i was trying to do,so she went out of her way to help me. This is why this blog is called "let's all be friends" she was there for me even when she and i didn't know each other exciept being contacts on mybloglog,i don't know how i can repay her, exciept to offer my friendship to her,and hers to me. So make her your friend too and visit her and become a contact,to you and join her communities, and invite her to yours,so we can all be friends and extend our friendship to others and watch our communities grow. So(magdalena's blogs)are.
1. Useful Health Tips,at (henahenna.blogspot.com)
2. Pet Your Pet,at (petyourpet.blogspot.com)
3. Croatian Coast And Islands,at (croatiancoastandislands.blogspot.com)
So please check them out and join and then pass info. to all your members,thanks.your friend. camaroman

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks. True friends are like a gem. Hard to find and very rare. We must keep them and treasure them.
God Bless.

November 23, 2007 at 4:46 PM  
Blogger exQUIZZme ! said...

so we have mutual friends, camaroman :) magdalena is a real sweetheart !

November 23, 2007 at 8:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't you just love that about blogging? Suddenly someone you've never met becomes a true friend.

November 26, 2007 at 10:02 PM  
Blogger ctdweller said...

Hello there,

Don't we all love her. She's really a blessing. Let's celebrate the grace that we all know her.

And all the best to you and your family. Take care :-)

Cheers!

November 29, 2007 at 8:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home