Monday, December 3, 2007

A good friend

I wanted to thank another special friend who helped me with this blog(living with liver disease),she knew i was having trouble getting this blog publish,so she took it on her own to help me with it,i know it took awhile for her to do it. She downloaded my picture and did the template layout,so i want to say thanks to a special friend for her help,cause it might have not got done.
Her name is- Annette,another friend i will cherrish for ever. Please check out her blogs and welcome her to your communities.
#1- (show them through me) at
letmebelight.blogspot.com
#2- (bloging days and nights) at
blogdaysandnights.blogspot.com
Thanks to all my old and new frinds. camaroman

3 Comments:

Blogger Smirking Cat said...

Your blog is so sweet. I love the picture of you and your wife when you met! I have the organ donor sticker on my driver's license, and reading your story makes me even more sure I am doing the right thing.

December 27, 2007 at 5:24 PM  
Blogger ilurvemakeup said...

You are a strong fighter! Live everyday like it's your last like they always say. Your better half is lovely in that photo :)

March 11, 2008 at 12:53 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a nice friend do you have.. Hi passing by...

April 25, 2008 at 10:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home